Triptych | Modern Still Life Art
This modern triptych, painted in a minimalist manner, consists of three still life paintings: “Grand Piano”, “Mirror” and “Still Life With a Chair”.
The artworks, painted in similar colour scheme match beautifully together and communicate the elegant simplicity of the things surrounding us in our everyday life.
Paintings created in 1979 represent the early creative period of the artist when he was still creating both — realistic and abstract paintings. Since the 80’s, Aloyzas Smilingis-Elis is completely dedicated to abstract art, so this elegant trio would be a truly valuable addition to any sophisticated collection.
The artworks are sold with authentic the frames, perfected by the artist. All three paintings are signed by the artist as Elis, his pseudonym from the young days, and are sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Titles: “Grand Piano”, “Mirror”, “Still Life With a Chair”.
- Artist: Aloyzas Smilingis-Elis.
- Year: 1974.
- Technique: oil on board.
- Size of each painting (without a frame): 85 x 60 cm / 33.5 x 23.6 in.
- All three paintings are sold with original old frames, size of each artwork with a frame: 94 x 68.5 cm / 37 x 26.9 in.
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks..
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about these artworks.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|