Last update: 26 June 2018
1. Our refund policy lasts 14 weekdays after the receipt of the artwork. After this period, unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund or exchange of the artworks.
2. In order to be eligible for a return, the purchased artwork must be returned in the same condition as you have received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. If the returned artwork is damaged, you will not be eligible for a refund, unless it was damaged during the shipping process.
4. It the artwork was damaged during the shipping, you will be eligible for a refund of the artwork and refund of the return shipping costs.
5. Non-returnable items: Gift cards
6. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
7. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned artwork. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the refund is approved, your refund will be processed and we will return the payment at the most convenient way, agreed with you, within a certain amount of days.
8. The only reason we refund or replace artworks is if they were damaged during the shipping. However, if the client wishes to changes the artwork to another one, agrees to pay the shipping costs and returns a purchased item in a condition as it was received, the exchange is possible upon the mutual agreement between ART GODA and the client. If a client wants to replace an artwork with a more expensive one, the cost difference should be covered.
9. Some artworks are sold directly from the artist’s studios, others — from an ART GODA location in Switzerland. To return an artwork that was sent to you from our location in Switzerland please send it to:
Ms Goda Smilingyte
If you received an artwork from an artist’s studio, you will receive an address from us to which the artwork should be shipped,
11. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, except in cases, when the artwork was damaged during the shipping. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
12. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
13. As you will be returning a valuable item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and that it will arrive without damages.