Charcoal Drawing | Vision 1
Original, minimalist abstract drawing, modern black and white artwork created with charcoal on natural white paper. Contemporary and affordable work of art available for sale online.
- Title "Vision 1".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size: 29.7 x 21 cm / 11.7 x 8.26 in (A4).
- Year: 2020.
- Charcoal on natural white, acid free paper (250 g).
- Not framed.
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
The artwork belongs to the black and white series called "Visions" that are a pure expression of artist's inner emotional state, communicated through strong, confident lines and easy shades.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|