Charcoal and Wine Art | Portugal 4
Sustainable, eco friendly art, abstract charcoal drawing finished with red wine, created on sustainable bamboo paper. Contemporary and affordable artwork available for sale at our online gallery.
The artwork is created using only natural, nature friendly materials and is 100% sustainable.
- Title "Portugal 4".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size: 32 x 24 cm / 12.6 x 9.4 in.
- Year: 2020.
- Charcoal and red wine on natural white, sustainable, 90% bamboo fibre and 10% cotton rag acid free paper (265 g).
- Not framed.
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
The artwork belongs to the "Portugal" series by Gina Vor (Switzerland), that were inspired by love to nature, Portugal and red wine.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|