Abstract Painting | Follow the Line 2
Black and white abstract painting, contemporary artwork, finished with confident, bold line. Executed with acrylics on canvas.
The painting belongs to the "Follow the Line" series by Gina Vor (Switzerland) that symbolise the connection of events in our lives. Artworks that belong to these series are dominated either by soft pastel colours or black and whites. The main accent is a strong, confident line, symbolising eternity and belonging.
The painting was composed in a special way - it can be hung horizontally and vertically.
- Title: "Follow the Line 2".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Year: 2019.
- Size: 80 x 60 cm / 31.5 x 23.6 in.
- Acrylic on canvas.
- Stretched on wooden chassis, ready to hang.
- Can be hung horizontally and vertically.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|