Sign No. 47 | Painting on Cardboard
Original black and white abstract painting on re-used cardboard, sustainable work of art inspired by Eastern philosopy and calligraphy.
The painting is created on recycled archival matt - the inner part that is left after framing the artworks. The artist uses what is left to create charming sustainable paintings.
- Title "Sign No. 47".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size: 39 x 28.5 cm / 15.3 x 11.2 in.
- Year: 2021.
- Acrylic on cardboard - archival matt.
- Not framed.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|