Physics | Drawing on Cardboard
Small original abstract artwork in black and white, created with ink on cardboard - recycled archival matt, the inner part that is left after framing the artworks. The artist uses it to create elegant sustainable art.
- Title "Physics".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size: 28.9 x 20.5 cm / 11.4 x 8.1 in.
- Year: 2019.
- Ink on cardboard - archival matt.
- Not framed.
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|