Charcoal Drawing | Vision 1
Original, minimalist abstract drawing, modern black and white artwork created with charcoal on natural white paper. Contemporary and affordable work of art available for sale online.
- Title "Vision 1".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size: 29.7 x 21 cm / 11.7 x 8.26 in (A4).
- Year: 2020.
- Charcoal on natural white, acid free paper (250 g).
- Not framed.
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
The artwork belongs to the black and white series called "Visions" that are a pure expression of artist's inner emotional state, communicated through strong, confident lines and easy shades.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
More information about the artist.
Browse more artworks created by this artist.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|