Abstract Painting | Summer Vibes 5
This burgundy abstract was inspired by the sweetness of ripe cherries. The painting belongs to the "Summer Vibes" series by artist Gina Vor, who was inspired by warm and colourful summer of 2018 - flowers bloom, festive moods and festival fireworks.
All these special moments of the summer are put together in a series of small and vibrant abstractions, created in unanimous style.
The artwork is signed by the artist on the back and is sold with a custom made nicely matched wooden frame.
- In private collection.
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Year: 2018.
- Acrylic on board.
- Size without a frame: 25 x 25 cm.
- Size with the frame: 30.5 x 30.5 cm.
- Signed by the artist.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a reliable cardboard box.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|