by ART GODA, contemporary art boutique operating in Switzerland.
Last update: 10 August 2019
1. Our refund policy lasts 14 weekdays after the receipt of the artwork. After this period, unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund or exchange of the artworks.
2. Printable artworks, sold as digital files are not refundable due to the origin and specifics of the product. However, if there is something wrong with the file, it might be replaced with another digital artwork upon mutual agreement with a customer.
3. In order to be eligible for a return, the purchased artwork must be returned in the same condition as you have received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. If the returned artwork is damaged, you will not be eligible for a refund, unless it was damaged during the delivery, on the way to the buyer.
5. It the artwork was damaged during the shipping, you will be eligible for a refund of the artwork and refund of the return shipping costs.
6. Non-returnable items: gift cards, printable art (digitally downloadable artworks).
7. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
8. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned artwork. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the refund is approved, your refund will be processed and we will return the payment at the most convenient way, agreed with you, within a certain amount of days.
9. The only reason we refund or replace artworks is if they were damaged during the shipping. However, if the client wishes to change the artwork to another one, agrees to pay the shipping costs and returns a purchased item in a condition as it was received, the exchange is possible upon the mutual agreement between ART GODA and the buyer. If the buyer wants to replace an artwork with a more expensive one, the cost difference should be covered by the buyer accordingly.
10. Some artworks are sold directly from the artist’s studios, others — from an ART GODA location in Switzerland. To return an artwork that was sent to you from our location in Switzerland please send it to:
Ms Goda Smilingyte
If you received an artwork from an artist’s studio, you will receive an address from us to which the artwork should be shipped.
11. You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, except in cases, when the artwork was damaged during the delivery process, on the way to the buyer. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
12. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
13. As you will be returning a valuable item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and that it will arrive without damages.