Painting | Abstract No. 5
- Sold to private collector in France.
- Title: "Abstract No. 5".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size: 29 x 20.5 cm / 11.4 x 8.07 inch.
- Year: 2019.
- Acrylic on cardboard (archival matt).
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a non bending envelope.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
- The artworks are sold without a frame.
The artist created a series of small abstract paintings on reused matt (mount) that is left out after framing other artworks - it is a cut out inner side, that is usually thrown out. Being conscious about environment, Gina Vor reused this archival material to create contemporary, affordable and sustainable art.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|