Passers-by | Bronze Sculpture
The sculpture portrays a stylish couple, marching confidently through life. It is obvious from lifted man’s collar and wild woman’s hair that their journey is accompanied by strong wind, however they are marching and passing by all the troubles.
The artwork required a lot of skilled handwork and attention to details. The sculpture is executed in bronze, covered in silver, frames of the glasses are gold-plated. The height of the sculpture is 34 cm, including 7,4 cm pedestal made of black granite.
The artwork is joyful, stylish and spreads a very positive mood.
- Sold to private collector in the Netherlands.
- Title: "Passers-by".
- Artist: Gediminas Endriekus (Lithuania).
- Year created: 2018.
- Media: bronze, silver, gold, granite.
- Dimensions: 34 x 14 x 19 cm.
- Edition 1 of 10.
- Signed and numbered.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this sculpture.