Bromo 1, 100x120 cm
SFr. 2,750.00 CHF
Textured volcano landscape, executed with real volcano ash from Indonesia.
A short glance at this semi abstract painting will leave the viewer without any doubts — it is a volcano. The artwork is titled after it’s source of inspiration — Bromo, an active volcano in Indonesia that artist has visited during one of his adventurous journeys. Pius was inspired by majestic mountain massif, colours and shapes of the volcano and as soon as he was back in his studio, the first artwork from the Bromo series was born.
The painting is executed on canvas with marble and stone dust as well as volcano ash that artist brought from Indonesia. The creative process was long, involving red, black and grey pigments and resulted in rich textured dramatic landscape.
The canvas is stretched on a thick 4.5 cm chassis. The edges of the artwork are nicely finished, so it does not require additional framing and is ready to hang.
- Artist: Pius Sieber (Switzerland).
- Year: 2018.
- Bromo volcano ash, marble dust and pigments on canvas.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Shipped from Switzerland. Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Free delivery in Switzerland and EU.
- Import duties may apply to residents outside Europe.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 2-3 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.