Soma Bay Lagune 1, 100x120 cm
SFr. 2,750.00 CHF
Textured abstract art, beautiful landscape painting, original artwork, ready to hang.
This is the second painting inspired by Soma Bay - a charming peninsular by the Red Sea. The artist takes the viewer to a trip into the skies and reveals the beauty of the lagoon from the bird’s flight. This semi abstract painting literally brought the piece of this beautiful land into the artist’s studio, as it’s texture contains sand from the location that inspired Pius Sieber to create this piece of art after his travelling in Egypt.
Creation of this artwork was a long process, requiring a lot of patience. The artist created multiple layers of Egyptian sand, stone and marble dust, brown, orange, yellow and blue pigments. He has created a technique that makes his artworks very rich in sandy texture, and yet very firm and time resistant.
The canvas is stretched on a thick 4.5 cm chassis. The edges of the painting are nicely finished, so it does not require additional framing and is ready to hang
- Artist: Pius Sieber (Switzerland).
- Year: 2018.
- Sand from Egypt, stones, marble dust and pigments on canvas.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Ready to hang.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE DELIVERY IN EUROPE.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Import duties may apply to residents outside Europe.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 2-3 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.