Atlas Triology 1, 40x40 cm
SFr. 980.00 CHF
Textured painting, semi abstract landscape, original artwork.
The first painting from triptych, inspired by fascinating Atlas Mountains in Morocco that the artist has visited during one of his adventurous journeys. The Sahara desert lies just across this array and one look at this artwork will take the viewer to the horizon, filled with bright earth colours of the mountains, rays of setting sun and light sand mist, brought by a warm wind.
The artist used colourful pigments, marble dust and sand brought from the location to created this charming textured semi abstract painting. The artwork will compliment any interior nicely or may become a lovely gift to another adventurous traveller.
Painting is executed on canvas stretched on a thick 4.5 cm chassis. The edges are nicely finished, so it does not require additional framing and is ready to hang.
- Artist: Pius Sieber (Switzerland).
- Year: 2017.
- Sand from Morocco, stones, marble dust and pigments on canvas.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Ready to hang.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE DELIVERY IN EUROPE.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Import duties may apply to residents outside Europe.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 2-3 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.