Sunset, 100x130 cm
SFr. 1,200.00 CHF
- High quality limited edition print of 30.
- Original painting created in 1977.
- Numbered and sealed with artist’s name.
- Printed on canvas (giclèe print) and underframed in Switzerland.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
A short moment, when sun is not set yet and the moon is already rising, was captured by the artist in 1977. That is why the viewer discovers the moon in the artwork called “Sunset”. The last rays of sunlight have coloured the front background of the artwork. Observed over plants that grow on the shore of the lake, the rising moon looks gigantic and spreads a surreal cosmic mood. It is difficult to say whether the artist decided to paint the moment he experienced, or such vision was born in his imagination.
Larger sizes are available upon request.
Please e-mail us if you have any questions or would like to order a customised print.