Soma Bay Sunset 1, 100x120 cm
SFr. 2,750.00 CHF
Large textured semi abstract painting, inspired by a desert.
This textured artwork created by a Swiss artist, who is also a passionate traveller, was inspired by the beautiful peninsular in Egypt and therefore is titled as the place where it’s creator got his inspiration. It is the first painting from Soma Bay series, portraying a sunset at the charming place, surrounded by the Red Sea. This abstract artwork takes the viewer to a hot and sandy land and is a perfect reflection of nature’s beauty.
The artist brought sand from Soma Bay and Red Sea and used it to create this artwork, so no wonder that it is a perfect reflection of the Egyptian landscape. The painting is executed on canvas also using orange and yellow pigments and marble dust. Rich and firm texture is the result of a long layering and drying process.
The canvas is stretched on a thick 4.5 cm chassis, reinforced with aluminium. The edges of the painting are nicely finished, so it does not require additional framing and is ready to hang.
- Artist: Pius Sieber (Switzerland).
- Year: 2017.
- Sand from Egypt, marble dust and pigments on canvas.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE DELIVERY IN EUROPE.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Import duties may apply to residents outside Europe.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 2-3 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.