Gordian Knot, 28x19x19 cm
SFr. 3,000.00 CHF
- Year created: 2004.
- Media: bronze, granite.
- Unique artwork.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Shipped from Switzerland. Estimated delivery: 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery to Switzerland and EU.
- Import duties may apply to residents outside Europe.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
About the artwork:
The sculpture was inspired by the antique legend about Phrygian Gordium and meaning of metaphor about “cutting the Gordian knot”. Famous writers and philosophers, among them Honoré de Balzac, Albert Camus and Jean-Paul Sartre, often referred to this legend. The artist decided to create his version of Gordian knot, his own sculpturesque metaphor that symbolises complicated problem that may be solved with by creative mind and “outside the box” thinking.
The bronze sculpture is attached to granite pedestal. The pedestal consists of two rotating parts, so the artwork rotates with a pedestal very easily.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 1-2 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this sculpture.