1. How can I buy art from your online gallery?
1) Click on the artwork you like, press ADD TO CART if you are thinking about buying several artworks, press BUY NOW if you have chosen only one artwork.
2) You can continue shopping by browsing our online gallery and add more artworks.
3) Review selected artworks by clicking CART in the top right corner. You can remove artworks if you have changed your mind.
4) Press CHECKOUT on the top right corner of the screen when you have made a final decision and complete your order.
5) We will get in touch to confirm your order and all shipping details.
2. How can I pay for a selected artworks?
You can complete your order by clicking the CHECKOUT button and choose your preferred payment method. We accept payments via:
- Credit cards;
- Bank transfer (we will send you an invoice after the order has been placed and ship the artwork when the invoice is paid in full).
3. Is the payment secure?
Yes, we take fraud seriously and only accept payments that are 3D secured. Please note that to make sure that your credit card is not used by fraudsters, we may ask to confirm your identity.
4. Do you ship Worldwide?
Yes, the artwork you love can be delivered anywhere in the world with very few exceptions. If you have any questions regarding destination - please contact us.
5. How much does the shipping cost?
We offer FREE SHIPPING for most of our artworks. Check the product description to see if it is shipped for free.
Some artworks will be charged additionally for shipping, depending on size, weight of the artwork and the country it needs to be shipped to. You will see the shipping fee after pressing the CHECKOUT button or you are very welcome to contact us regarding shipping costs to your specific region.
6. Where is your gallery located?
We operate in Switzerland, however, some artworks might be shipped directly from artists studios in Lithuania.
7. How do I know that I will receive the artwork I have paid for?
All artworks are shipped with a reliable company Swiss Post/TNT and can be easily tracked online. You will receive a tracking number as soon as the artwork is shipped.
8. How long will it take for my artwork to arrive?
The artwork will be delivered to you within 2-3 weeks, depending on your location.
9. Do I have to pay any import taxes for my art?
Unfortunately we are not able to predict whether your local customs will charge you for buying and importing the artwork into your country and what these charges will be.
Although artworks sold in Europe are not charged with import duties, VAT might still be applicable depending on the value of the artwork you are buying and importing.
Please check with your local customs authorities to find out whether there are any import duties and/or VAT applied to art and what are the rates.
10. What happens if the artwork arrives damaged?
We package all our artworks very carefully, but of course, accidents may happen, that is why all our artworks are insured.
If the artwork arrives damaged, we will kindly ask you to return it to us and will reimburse you or replace it with another piece.
Check our Refunds Policy for details.
11. What if I do not like the artwork I ordered?
We are sure that this will not happen :) 100% of our clients in Switzerland, UK, France, Netherlands, Iceland, Lithuania, Germany, USA and Belgium are very happy, because art looks even better in real life than on the screen!
However if your love story with a certain artwork does not have a happy ending, we will do our best to find a solution by replacing an artwork or reimbursing if you ship the piece back to us safe and without any damages.
Check our Refund Policy for details.
12. Can I buy your artworks on other platforms?
Yes, you can find our gallery on Artsper.com.
13. Can I commission an artwork of a certain size/colour?
You can commission a customised size print. Not all artists create paintings and sculptures on commission.
Please contact us and let us know about your needs if you would like to commission an artwork.
Got more questions? Drop us a line!