Art Print on Canvas | Sunset
A short moment, when sun is not set yet and the moon is already rising, was captured by the artist in 1977. That is why the viewer discovers the moon in the artwork called “Sunset”. The last rays of sunlight have coloured the front background of the artwork. Observed over plants that grow on the shore of the lake, the rising moon looks gigantic and spreads a surreal cosmic mood. It is difficult to say whether the artist decided to paint the moment he experienced, or such vision was born in his imagination.
- Title: "Sunset".
- Artist: Aloyzas Smilingis - Elis (Lithuania).
- Original painting created in 1977.
- Size: 100 x 130 cm / 39.37 x 51.18 in.
- High quality limited edition print of 30.
- Technique: digitally manipulated painting, print on canvas (giclèe).
- Limited edition of 30.
- Numbered and sealed with artist’s name.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed in Switzerland - super high quality!
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- Shipped from Switzerland.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- We care about the nature, so our prints are made to order, thank you for giving us time to prepare it for you.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Larger sizes are available upon request. Please e-mail us if you have any questions or would like to order a customised print.
More information about the artist.
Browse more artworks created by this artist.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|