Abstract Painting | White and Black 2
Large abstract painting in black and white, original artwork stretched on solid wooden stretcher and ready to hang.
Artist Gina Vor (Switzerland) is passionate about minimalism and abstract expressionism and both of these passions are perfectly reflected in this black and white work of art. While creating this painting, the artist also used a dripping technique, originally developed by Jackson Pollock.
This is the second artwork from her "White and Black" series, the first piece already is already owned by a collector in France.
The artwork is created on interesting medium - blue resistant synthetic material that has a texture of a canvas.
- Title: "White and Black 2".
- Artist: Gina Vor (Switzerland).
- Size 108 x 78.5 x 2 cm / 42.5 x 30.1 x 0.78 in.
- Year: 2019.
- Acrylic on blue synthetic textured material.
- Sold stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed by the artist on the back.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
More information about the artist.
Browse more artworks created by this artist.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|