Motė | Bronze Sculpture
Motė is sculpture metaphor about a woman who works and tries very hard. From the heavy workload and the desire to do everything well, the woman has worn out her hands to the shoulders. She needs love for those hands to grow back and for her to be able to work and strive further, but feels unloved. She wants to move on, but does not have the strength anymore and is frustrated. Meanwhile, people around her tell her that everything is alright and she should smile "like a sun". So she smiles, but her does anger begins to grow like a deep dark forest. But there is still hope that her burden is temporary that it is temporary and that everything will be fine at some point.
This bronze sculpture is a unique, one of the kind artwork. It is mounted on oak pedestal.
The artwork is shipped worldwide from the artist's studio in Vilnius.
- Title: "Motė".
- Artist: Aurelija Šimkutė (Lithuania).
- Year created: 2021.
- Media: bronze, oak.
- Dimensions of a sculpture: 32 x 19 x 10 cm / 12.6 x 7.5 x 3.9 in.
- Dimensions of pedestal: 39 x 16 x 16 cm / 15.4 x 6.3 x 6.3 in.
- Total height of the artwork: 71 cm / 28 inch.
- Edition 1 of 1.
- Signed and numbered.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY.
- Shipped from artist's studio in Lithuania.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this sculpture.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|