Abstract Painting | Sill Life With Palette
Large abstract expressionist painting on board, original artwork created in 1974, framed and ready to hang.
At first glance it is an abstract painting, but deeper look reveals a perspective and some objects in the background, covered with layers of blue, yellow and red brush strokes. Geometric lines allude to an open window and possibly a sun or the moon in the sky.
The painting is called a still life, because when carefully examining it, the viewer will also discover the vase with flowers and possibly a bowl of fruits.
The frame is also a part of this artwork, the touch of artists paintbrush extended the artwork as if it is too big and too energetic to be squeezed in borders.
The painting is signed by the artist as Elis, his pseudonym from the young days.
- Title: "Sill Life With Palette".
- Artist: Aloyzas Smilingis-Elis.
- Year: 1974.
- Technique: oil and acrylic on board.
- Size without frame: 116 x 81 cm / 45.6 x 31.9 in.
- Sold with a frame, size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4 in.
- Signed by the artist on the front.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY.
- Shipped from Switzerland in a wooden crate.
- Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
- Colours may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- Import duties may apply.
Please contact us if you have questions about this artwork.
More information about the artist.
Browse more artworks created by this artist.
|SECURE PAYMENT||In order to prevent fraud and make sure your payment is secure we only accept PayPal and credit cards that are 3D secured.|
|We guarantee that all sold artworks are authentic - they are signed by artists and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity.|
FREE & SAFE DELIVERY
|The artwork is shipped insured and should reach you in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a tracking code and will be able to track it's journey online.|
RETURNS & REFUNDS
|We believe that you will love our art, but if it is not love at first sight, we will accept it back and reimburse you. Check our refund policy for details.|