Harmony, 25x16x22,5 cm
SFr. 3,300.00 CHF
Modern bronze sculpture of a couple, edition of 5.
This is a married couple that does not have a high position society yet, but their support to each other is very strong, so they are holding each other tight.
The concept is based on early Egyptian family portrait which was often carved from the limestone in 4th or 5th dynasty. In case of divorce Egyptians would separate of the spouse from a couple's sculpture, only a hand on the shoulder remained. As this couple is made of bronze and it is almost impossible to separate them.
- Year created: 2018.
- Media: bronze.
- Edition 1 of 5.
- Signed and numbered.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Shipped from Lithuania. Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Free delivery to Switzerland and EU.
- Import duties may apply to residents outside Europe.
- Check our FAQ for more info about payments and shipping.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 2-3 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this sculpture.