Melody, 125x100 cm
SFr. 1,600.00 CHF
- High quality limited edition print of 30.
- Original painting created in 1974.
- Numbered and sealed with artist’s name.
- Printed on canvas (giclèe print) and underframed in Switzerland.
- Size with the frame: 133.5x108.5 cm.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
This is one of the early works of the artist, created in 1974, when Lithuania was still in occupation as a part of USSR and was severely separated from strictly forbidden Western World. During that period, the nonconformist artists were searching for freedom and self expression. They chose detachment and solitude as a resistance against Soviet ideology. The artwork reflects emotion of the artist playing a longing melody.
The edition 1/30 is sold with the luxurious wooden frame.
The artwork will be shipped to you in 1-3 weeks, depending on the location it has to be delivered. We will provide you with more precise shipping duration estimate when the order is placed.
Smaller and larger sizes are available upon request, please e-mail us if you would like to order a customised print or ask us a question.